Saturday, November 10, 2007

#$@#$%$#^%#$@^(

In case you can't translate, that's me swearing because I'm sick again.

Fever, sore throat, congestion, ears hurting. Funny. Two women at work had the exact same thing last week. You think that's where I got it?

Totally pisses me off when people don't stay the fuck home when they're contagious.

Inconsiderate assholes! They had sick/vacation time left. They didn't want to "waste it."

GGGRRRR!!!!!!

OK, I'm done. I'm going back to bed where I belong. Because every time I stand up I fall down. I think it's because my ears are clogged.

5 comments:

Middle Girl said...

So totally sucks. I stay as far away from 'the guys' as possible --especially as the seasons change when I'm most vulnerable. I only have 44 more days before I go South. I. Cannot. Get. Sick.

Sorry you're feeling low.

SassyFemme said...

Ugh, I always catch shit from people who come to work sick, or parents who send their kids to school sick (teacher here). I've been trying to fight something off for over a week now. Hope you're feeling better soon!

nina michelle said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

Hiya Cate.....just stopped in on my way round the blogosphere...hope things are going ok for you and that you are feeling healthier these days!!

Me. Here. Right now. said...

Rule #1 of blogging. Always come back to tell your readers you are still alive after a post like that, k?